Saturday, August 09, 2008

Admin Updates - Light Posting Today

As the title suggests, today I have been doing some admin work on the blog. First, you probably noticed this:
Photobucket
Just because I felt like it.


Also, I am finally getting around to tagging my posts. You may have noticed that I have already begun on the "Global Warming" photos. Should you want to review them at any time, in addition to clicking the label on any post, you can also look in the sidebar (just below the radio links) for this lovely and talented young lady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



...under "Archives by Topic" and click the photo. She's a busy girl; like the Energizer Bunny, she keeps going and going and going...!!!

I also added three new blogs to the blogroll that seem quite interesting. I found them while just surfing around: ALIENated, Villains Vanquished, and WitNit.

Anyway, I spent a lot of time putting together today's Auto Erotica feature, so I hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to watch the video for an amazing ride!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of a 'disclaimer'
on my Magazine but then I realize that if you don't
like what you see or read on my Magazine, there's always the DELETE KEY......

2:55 AM GMT+12  

Post a Comment

<< Home