Friday, August 01, 2008

Totally Un-PC...but who cares? These are funny!

I wonder how the followers of the religion of the perpetually offended will react to this? (as if I care...)

Hat-tip: Zelda at The Urban Grind

***************************************************************************************

And speaking of religion, this Obama character has garnered quite a cult-like following. It would seem as though he is "building a religion..." Hail the Obamessiah!

Obama - Building a Religion - The top video clips of the week are here

As most of you know by now, I have no use for Obama or the other guy (much less any other politician), but for somebody who has come from virtually out of nowhere he sure has a lot of people believing in his promise of "change." I am numb already from all this ObamaCain'08(tm) the media and the blogosphere is administering to me an a daily basis. Frankly, it's scary and funny at the same time, and it once again proves (to me anyway) that the mass of humanity is a bunch of sheep, willing - no, make that wanting - to be led by somebody talking loudly but saying nothing.

The cult of personality, indeed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted the McCain ad comparing OBAMA with Hilton and Spears--it's scary, sad but true.

Perhaps next we will see a OBAMA 'sex tape' on the internet (they'd keep the goat's name anonymous).

1:26 AM GMT+12  
Blogger Joe Ramen said...

I guess it's as old as politics itself, but the idea of just seeing who can throw more mud that sticks is boring me these days. So I have to laugh at it. Wait another month when they star to get nasty...

1:45 AM GMT+12  

Post a Comment

<< Home