Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Best Video To Date

Well, at least I think it is anyway. The song is meant to be a satire, but, of course, you, the listener can take it any way you want to; you have the final say. I put together images and video to go along with the song's lyrics as they are. This is Randy Newman's "Let's Drop the Big One Now." Personally, as I get older and more curmudgeonly, I tend to think, "What the fuck? Why not?" Just kidding...or am I?

The blast at the end is the Soviet bomb named "The Tsar". It's the largest tested bomb in history, coming in at over 50 megatons - roughly all the tonnage used in WWII - times 8.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent......

I still ask the question WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA!

4:07 AM GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home