Sunday, November 23, 2008

This Is What I Really Meant...

...when I wrote about the end of racism in America. Tom Adkins has elaborated a bit more than I did. Here's a sample:
Congressional Black Caucus? Irrelevant. U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.)? Shut up. ACORN? Outlawed. Black Panthers? Go home and pet your kitty. Black separatists? Find another nation that offers better dreams. To those Eurosnots who forged careers hating America? I'm still waiting for the first black French president.

No more quotas. No more handouts. No more complaining that "the man" is keeping you down. "The man" is now black.
Read the entire article.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can just envision (Obama "envisions" all the time) a news
conference with the front row being nothing but ghetto gang bangers!

4:03 AM GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home