Monday, July 21, 2008

Lessons

Can you imagine making just a tiny little mistake in judgment, let's say at a company party. You get a little carried away, have a little fun, maybe dance a little. And just by chance somebody is there with a camera...

And just maybe the person with the camera didn't even realize what they were seeing...

until the pictures came back...

And let's say that the picture then ends-up flying around the world via the internet...


Let this be a lesson to you.

And what is the lesson here? If you're going to let loose at your office party and do the limbo in a dress or short skirt, don't go commando!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger BobF said...

Makes you wonder why she went like that in the first place?

10:40 AM GMT+12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with these stupid people who insist on letting loose at office parties? Why don't they get it through their heads that it's a bad idea?

11:48 AM GMT+12  
Blogger Joe Ramen said...

I don't know, Bob. I'm wondering what that is though in her right hand...a pair of undies, maybe? If that's the case, it makes one wonder why she took them off...

Lisa, I don't know that one either. We just went to my company's mid-winter dinner party, and some people got so wasted. I never thought it was a good idea to get that way around people you work with. I always like to keep a bit of distance between my business and personal relationships (not that I get wasted in any situation these days anyway).

11:54 AM GMT+12  

Post a Comment

<< Home