Sunday, December 07, 2008

Moo Cow WHAT Milk???

If you watch these, I guarantee you will get to a part where you may very well ask yourself that very same question.

Lots of guys have great material and shitty delivery (fewer have it the other way around), but it's the great ones that have both great material AND delivery. It's not only what they say but how they say it - and not just with words - that makes them funny. It's the facial gestures, mannerisms, peculiarities, vocal inflection, timing and pauses, the impromptu moments...you know what I mean.

Two guys (among many others, of course) that meet those criteria are Ron White and Lewis Black. The following feature is Lewis Black, another of my favorite comedians. His material is great, delivery superb - and THAT is what makes a good comic.

There are 6 parts, just under 10 minutes each. It's the whole set. I suggest you watch them all in one sitting because...well...it's Sunday back in the States, and you have nothing better to do.

Remember to watch for the bit about milk...

Part One


Part Two


Part Three


Part Four


Part Five


Part Six

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great minds-----I was watching a Lewis Black special on one of my many TV channels last nite!

Not all comedians HAVE IT---he does--very funny man IF YOU GET IT!

5:13 AM GMT+13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,

Love Lewis Black Good Stuff here. I notice you have not added any Bill Hicks? I watched some good video of him on you tube. It would be good to see one of the true greats at work on your site!!

Cheers,

Todd

5:24 PM GMT+13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hicks is busy partying with
Lenny in....where ever!

4:23 AM GMT+13  
Blogger Joe Ramen said...

Todd, I'll get some Bill Hicks on here real soon. I've watched a few good ones on Youtube as well.

OCM, and now George is partying with them, too!

8:59 PM GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home