Monday, January 22, 2007

Who's With Me?

Maybe you have or have not noticed that I don't use a capital "M" in the word "muslim" or a capital "I" in the word "islam," and that is deliberate; absolutely, positively, without question, 100% intentional. I simply do not acknowledge those words as deserving of a capital letter. Those words represent the most vile, disgusting, barbaric belief system of the last 1,000 years, and I will give those words no more respect or reverence than I would the newspaper that lines our cat's litter box.

So, for any of you who share similar feelings, can we get a movement going here - nobody capitalize muslim/moslem and islam or any variations or related words? This is a lame attempt at near-mid-life activism by a former United States Marine, but it's also a cheeky way to show contempt for the followers of "mo' ham, Ed."

Who's with me?

1 Comments:

Blogger BobF said...

Works for me.

1:20 AM GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home