Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Pick-Up Line

Having already downed a few power drinks she turned around, faced him, looked him straight in the eye, and said, "Listen up good-looking, I screw anybody, any time, anywhere, your place, my place, in the car, front door, back door, on the ground, standing up, sitting down, naked or with clothes on, dirty, clean . . . it doesn't matter to me. I've been doing it ever since I got out of college, and I just love it."

Eyes now wide with interest he responded, "No kidding. I'm a lawyer too. What firm are you with?"


Hat-tip: Stephanie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cmblake6 said...

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:09 AM GMT+13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]

9:04 AM GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home