Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How Not To Get Your Ass Kicked By The Police

I like Chris Rock. Like all good comedians, he has something to say, a point of view, and it's presented in a way that not only makes you laugh but makes you think, as well. More importantly, one of the main qualities that separates a great comedian from an average one is delivery, how they say what they say - the timing, changes in vocal inflection, etc. I don't agree with all of his views on everything, but, as I have said before, I don't agree with ANYBODY on everything. And, yes, I know he is a big Obama supporter, but nobody is perfect.

Anyway, in this clip from one of his old HBO shows Rock gives some 100% sound advice that applies to anybody (not just the bruthas, as is shown in the following examples) and, of course, it's funny AND true!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home