Sunday, February 04, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering

I'm still around, but obviously I haven't been posting. Part of the reason is that we have been quite busy, and the other is that both Mae and I are now contributing to an Aussie blog called It's a Matter of Opinion. The owners are great folks who share similar values to ours, and we were honored that they would ask us to become part of their team. Please visit over there for some great discussion and debate as well as some moonbat troll fisking. I will probably be doing more of my political stuff there and doing more local news and fun stuff like videos and music here.

Please visit here and here for my two posts done so far, and check-out Mae's first post (she's writing under the nom de plum, "Apathy or freedom," which some of you may remember from the old days commenting at BMEWS.)

One thing I'm embarking on is research into the politics and economics of the global warming/climate change mania sweeping the globe, and I'll post it both here and at our new home away from home. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing I'm embarking on is research into the politics and economics of the global warming/climate change mania sweeping the globe

That should be an entertaining read. For my money, it is all about robbing from the rich (the west) and giving to the poor (the rest). That would be why some developing nations who are expected to pump out staggering amounts of CO2 gasses, are exempt from the idiot Kyoto protocol.

6:30 PM GMT+13  
Blogger American Daughter said...

Glad to hear that all is well with you, Joe and Mae.

3:15 PM GMT+13  

Post a Comment

<< Home